We are absolutely committed to protecting your privacy. Our policy can be summarised in one sentence:
We WILL NOT share your information with others without your consent
We have established the following three principles:
- We will not share any user details (including your email address) to any third party without your consent
- All data and traffic on Heartcry for Change is encrypted using an SSL certificate. Heartcry for Change is also tested every day by a web protection facility to ensure your personal details are safe and secure.
- We will respect your email privacy. You will only receive emails from Heartcry in relation to areas you have expressly signed up for or as a confirmation of account updates you have actioned or as a responce to emails or contact us forms sent by you.
What Information Do We Collect?
Only in the following circumstances will Heartcry collect and store information about our users:
- For the purchase and delivery of goods through our online shop. We will collect your name, postal and email addresses, payment information and information about your order. Payment information is then transmitted and processed securely and is NOT held on our servers.
- When a user completes and submits a contact us form – the message and user details are stored to facilitate contact process.
- Other such forms which require Heartcry to contact the user, for example the reserve a date form.
Who Can Access Your Information?
Your information will NOT be visible to anyone else and will be solely used by Heartcry for Change in relation to areas you have expressly signed up for.
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
The table below lists the cookies we use and will set regardless of your acceptance of our cookie message, these cookies are seen as essential to the running of the website.
|hc_country||.heartcryforchange.com||Loads location specific content and used to remember user’s shop and website preference. This is seen as an ESSENTIAL cookie and will always be stored in your web browser.|
|PHPSESSID||.heartcryforchange.com||To improve security PHP session data is not stored through cookies however the session id is. This is seen as an ESSENTIAL cookie and will always be stored in your web browser.|
|cc_cookie_accept||.heartcryforchange.com||We store this cookie if you click to say you accept cookies, this then removes the cookie notifications from the entire website.|
The following table lists any cookies that are seen as non-essential to the workings of the website, if you click the ‘DECLINE COOKIES’ button at the top of this page, the following cookies will no longer be stored and used.
|Name||Set by/for||Description||Further reading|
|Google Analytics||We use Google Analytics to allow us to analyse the traffic to our site and to review a number of statistics regarding our visitors.||Overview of Google Analytics privacy|
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. However, please note that if you choose to disable cookies, then parts of this website may not function correctly.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
What Else Should You Know About Privacy
Remember to log off and close your browser when you have finished your session. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe. You as an individual are responsible for the security of, and access to, your own computer.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your usernames and passwords and any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are using the Internet.
Our pages may contain links to other websites, and you should be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices on other websites.
Also see the Copyright Statement